The Display Mode feature allows Atmocube users to display the current air quality data on a monitor or mobile device without downloading the Atmocube app or signing into the dashboard. This display mode does not require physical proximity between the display and Atmocube. The dashboard generates a unique URL link that can be opened in a browser on any Internet-connected device, providing immediate access to air quality data in real-time.
1. Click on the “Devices” option on the main menu of the Atmocube Dashboard.
2. For the desired device, click on the “Actions” icon, and then click on the “Edit Device” option.
3. In the “Edit Device” menu, scroll down to find the “Create Public Link” section. Click "Generate Link."
4. Choose up to 9 parameters in the order required to be displayed by clicking on the "Choose Sensors" field under the "Display Sensors" section (6 parameters are pre-selected). Use the “Show Organization Logo and Name” toggle to select whether to display the organization name and logo.
5. Click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
6. Click on the “Copy” button to copy the generated URL link to the clipboard.
Caution: Anyone with the URL link can access the webpage without the need for dashboard login or approval from the organization.
If the display mode is enabled again, a new and unique URL will be generated. The previous URL will not load the webpage.