Mounting the Atmocube
Mount the Atmocube above a wall outlet, and plug in the device with the provided cord and plug.
The Atmocube can also be placed on a desk, shelf, or another flat surface.
- Mark the location of the holes for the two installation screws with a pencil using the drilling template provided with the device.
- Drill two holes at the marked locations.
- Insert the drywall anchors into the holes, and use a mallet or any similar tool to gently hammer them in.
- Partially screw the screws into the drywall anchors with a screwdriver.
- Hang the Atmocube up on the screws, matching them with the two holes on the back of the device; adjust screw depth if necessary for a secure fit.