- The Atmotube is not sold with any warranty or a representation that it will be functional in all circumstances or fit for any particular purpose.
- The Atmotube does not clean or “filter” the air, it only provides information concerning the estimated level of total air pollutants to which you are being exposed.
- The Atmotube is not a smoke detector. Rather, the Atmotube will detect the volatile organic compounds (“VOCs”), and some models will detect presence of Particulate Matter (PM).
- If you have health issues you should always rely upon your doctor’s advice and your own judgment, not the Atmotube.
- It is especially important for people particularly sensitive to air pollution and pollutants - people with heart or lung disease (such as asthma), older adults and children – and people particularly sensitive to ground-level ozone - people with lung disease (such as asthma), and children and adults who are active outdoors – consult and work with a doctor and rely on their doctors’ advice and their own judgment concerning their health and medical decisions.
- People with any allergies to metals, including but not limited to people with allergies to titanium, should bring their conditions to their doctors’ attention and consult with their doctors before using the Atmotube.
- The Atmotube uses lithium ion batteries, which can present a fire hazard and risk of explosion if damaged or improperly used. To be clear, the Atmotube should not be used if the lithium ion batteries have been disassembled, punctured, cut, crushed, short-circuited, incinerated, improperly recharged, and/or exposed to water, fire, or high temperatures.
- The Atmotube is designed to function in tandem with certain smartphones. The Atmotube’s smartphone capabilities are limited in that they only work with smartphones which have Bluetooth 4.0 and higher. Users with older smartphones will only be able to light the Atmotube from their phone; they will not be able to use the Atmotube “app” or the other smartphone features associated with the Atmotube.
- The Atmotube does not measure individual concentrations of gases and VOCs, rather, it detects the total content of VOCs to which you are being exposed.
- There is no representation or assurance that the Atmotube will, in any and all instances, monitor for any particular air pollutant, or monitor CO levels, for nitrogen dioxide, for sulfur dioxide, for gases and related VOC leaks, for “bad” ground-level ozone, or for other noxious and/or dangerous substances.
- Currently there are approximately 188 identified hazardous air pollutants. Examples of toxic air pollutants include benzene, which is found in gasoline; perchlorethlyene, which is emitted from some dry cleaning facilities; and methylene chloride, which is used as a solvent and paint stripper. Examples of other air toxins include dioxin, asbestos, and metals such as cadmium, mercury, chromium, and lead compounds. There is no representation or assurance that the Atmotube will, in any or all instances, monitor for any particular hazardous air pollutants.
- Some models of Atmotube provide an estimation of PM1, PM2.5 and PM10 air pollution based on sensor’s specifications.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Atmotube does not specifically detect pollen, dust, pesticides, ozone, sulfur, nitrogen oxides, heavy metals, and/or mold.
- The Atmotube should not be relied on to provide notice or warning of environmental dangers. If a situation appears unsafe to you, you should not remain in it in because the Atmotube has not brought a danger to your attention or confirmed that it exists.
For more information, please review the information contained in the Atmotube’s packaging or click here to learn more.
ATMOTUBE ANTI-POLLUTION MASK AND REPLACEMENT FILTERS DISCLAIMER
Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK helps to reduce your exposure to certain air pollutants. Wearing this mask does not guarantee full protection from air pollution.
- Always follow the fitting instructions each time the Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK mask is worn.
- The sizing chart online for Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK is a guideline only and it is recommended that you email your biometric data to have your mask size confirmed.
- Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK and Atmotube REPLACEMENT FILTERS are considered ‘personal’ items and for hygiene reasons, we are unable to exchange any mask or filter that have been removed from their sealed packaging.
- If you have any medical conditions that make breathing difficult should check with a healthcare provider prior to using the Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK.
- Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK is not intended for professional or occupational use in workplaces.
- Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK is not intended for children or people with facial hair.
- Misuse of Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK may severely affect your health. For proper use see packaging.
- Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK does NOT filter PM1, chemical vapors, gases, or ozone. It does NOT remove odors and does NOT supply oxygen.
- If the Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK or Atmotube REPLACEMENT FILTERS become damaged, soiled or breathing becomes difficult, leave the high particle area immediately and replace the filter.
- The Atmotube REPLACEMENT FILTERS are intended to be used only with an Atmotube ANTI-POLLUTION MASK.
- The Atmotube REPLACEMENT FILTERS are efficient against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil and vapors.